miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

FUTURE


1. Take a look at these sentences and answer with “GOING TO” in affirmative, negative or interrogative.

  READ    WRITE      CARRY     FALL     TAKE     MAKE      WATCH     BUY
                                                                                                                                                                 
-      My brother ___________________________ a letter to his girlfriend that is living in New York. (future, affirmative).

-      She __________________________________ the umbrella because it is raining.

-      I ____________________________________ this book, all my friends tell me that it is very bad.

-      They __________________________________ tickets for the concert, it is very expensive.

-      ______ you _____________________________ the bed this morning?

-      The cat ________________________________ from the top of the house, it is skilled.

-      _____ he ________________________________ Star Wars in the cinema? I prefer to wait.

-      The luggage is very heavy, I __________________________________ it for you.



    2. Now, try to complete with “WILL”, think what is the best verb in each case (elige el verbo que creas oportuna para cada caso).

-      I think my sister _____________________ my family next weekend.

-      I don’t know if we ______________________ basketball next day.

-      They _________________________ go to the party, they say it is very late.

-      _________ you ____________ the present for the party?

-      The window _____________________ if there is an earthquake.

-      _____ they _____________ him for the baseball team.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario